Customer Care Representative
We are in search of Customer Care Representatives to join our ever-growing team in Chicago! These positions are full time positions Monday through Friday; located at 860 West Evergreen Ave Chicago, IL 60642.
The Customer Care Representative champions the firm’s position as a leading provider of staffing solutions across all major industries. This position is charged to properly on-board new customers, handle the needs of at risk customers, and provide ongoing support to our entire customer base. The Customer Care Representative will strongly participate in our strategies in the engagement and retention of our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with established customers and increase revenue through additional services
- Introduce clients to JobStack, PeopleReady’s industry-leading mobile app, and educate them on utilizing this technology to better manage their contingent staffing needs
- Identify sales opportunities and ensure execution
- Develop respond to customer service related issues and get appropriate support involved
- Ensure all customers are set up for success through proper onboarding
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the field
- Show empathy and build relationships with customers to increase retention
- Strong communications skills and a partnering mentality with our field teams is a must
- True - Demonstrate honest, direct and ethical behavior that represents the TrueBlue value of “Be True”. Communicate vertically the importance of “integrity in everything we do.” Ensure compliance with Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Establish personal credibility and stand for something by doing what you say you will do.
- Passionate - Demonstrate passion, an attitude of gratitude and build strong working relationships that encourage the heart and inspire a shared vision.
- Responsible – Demonstrate a commitment to individual accountability. Measure internal customer satisfaction and develop strategic plans to address gap areas.
- Creative - Be a resourceful thinker who explores all opportunities. Provide customer service with creativity and resourcefulness.
- Respectful – Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships. Respect others and their diversity as an essential component of the way we conduct business. Enlist others to share a common vision by appealing to their aspirations. Encourage the heart by recognizing key contributions and showing appreciation for individual and team excellence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Customer Service experience with a record of success, or related equivalent experience.
- Preference for ongoing education – Associates or Bachelors
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely Comfortable with telephone communications
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Ability to market and sell the company’s value proposition.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make decisions.
- Self-starter, well-disciplined, and able to follow instructions
- Prior success in delivering results through sales or service teams a plus
COMPUTER and SOFTWARE
- SalesForce/Salesloft, preferred but will train
- Strong user of all Microsoft products