This position is responsible for evaluating, enhancing and executing sound financial processes. The position also requires managing several project workstreams across multiple clients or teams including change management strategy support and delivery.
Areas of focus to include support of the Accounting functionalities, enterprise cost management tracking, forecast analytics, process documentation, vendor contract support and compliance monitoring. This role is responsible for advising Operations leaders of upcoming changes, trends and audit results. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with consulting, project management and industry experience.
This is a remote work opportunity with minimal travel. Must be available during normal business hours of 8am – 5pm.
- Identify opportunities to reduce spend through contract negotiation with vendors.
- Provide vendor negotiation support, contract maintenance, budget assessments and performance evaluations for third party vendor agreements.
- Understand vendor contracts and support Accounting with any required documentation.
- Serve as the POC for PeopleScout leadership to setup new vendors, request purchase orders and submit requisitions.
- Verify all spend in excess of $10K has appropriate documentation, including approvals in line with Approval Matrix requirements.
- Support license administration and monitor utilization reports to optimize spend with appropriate vendors.
- Monitor DPO’s, payment terms and work with A/P to address escalated issues.
- Manage and execute programs related to Air, Hotel, and Ground Transportation.
- Support management of Corporate American Express card program, including award redemption.
- Monitor and support award redemption vouchers with travel provider, Accounting and leadership teams
- Ensure system features that support corporate travel policy are fully utilized and communicated through the Operations office.
- Review Concur reporting for compliance with existing travel and expense guidelines.
- Audit monthly travel invoices for accuracy and policy compliance.
- Verify pass through expenses are invoiced accurately for full recovery.
- Support the MSP payables process.
- Develop and distribute reporting to help delivery leaders control costs and improve forecasting.
- Prepare monthly summary files to track invoicing of pass through expenses.
- Serve as the SME for the Accounts Payable and Expense modules of Oracle.
- Monitor for compliance in all transactions, in accordance with corporate policy.
- Provide reporting, analytics and guidance for leadership and support teams regarding company policies and trends.
- Promote appropriate record retention practices.
- Promote enterprise cost management program.
- Evaluate costs and make recommendations for program and/or process changes.
- Ensure deliverables are high quality and meet stakeholder needs.
- Operate in a team-oriented environment with a strong sense of responsibility toward team members, engagement objectives and development
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of proven success in a traditional consulting and/or Program Optimization/Change Management program role; Travel industries preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually, using strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, listening ability and written presentation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and present/discuss work results in a compelling manner
- Ability to create models and scenarios using all levels of data
- Energetic, curious and creative team player
- Highly client-focused with the ability to demonstrate attention to detail and focus on quality
- Excellent time management skills required – including ability to set priorities and work in a fast paced, multi-project environment
- Oracle experience a plus
- Flexibility/ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Own stakeholder satisfaction ensuring a superior experience for our clients and internal stakeholders
- Cross-cultural mindset
- Management of people in a matrixed environment a plus