Goodyear Tires is looking for an Experienced Automotive Technician for our Silverdale, WA location. You will be responsible to professionally inspect, diagnose and repair tire and conduct automotive services. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today:
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, problem solving ability with full automotive troubleshooting and testing, including
- Brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, power-train management systems, road tests for diagnosis, and service recommendations
- Road test vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Minimum 3 years of automotive diagnosis, problem-solving and repairs experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- ASE Certifications
- Previous exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, and power-train management systems experience