Thrift Store Associate - $10.50/Hour
PeopleReady Meridian, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job is working in a thrift store helping accept donations, sorting and putting product on the shelves, There can be some heavy lifting but now all day.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $10.50/Hour
- Greeting customers and answering any questions they may have
- Accurately operating cash registers and providing customers with professional service
- Increasing in-store sales, cross-selling products, and directing customers to merchandise
- Assisting in maintaining the stock room and helping to set up displays within the store
- Maintaining business tidiness and appearance by keeping the area cleaned and organized at all times
- Previous retail experience preferred but not required
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Able to learn quickly about the client's products and needs
- Able to stand in a stationary position for extended period of time
PeopleReadyWhy Work Here?
Connecting People & Work
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
10 W. Franklin Road MeridianMeridian, ID