COME BE A PART OF THE FAN EXPERIENCE AT NJ'S PREMIERE SPORTS VENUE
Peopleready is hiring for Post Event Clean Up Crew at Metlife Stadium as well as other events and venues for the summer/fall seasons.
Clean up after sporting events. Trash pickup, cleaning seats, floors, etc.
This positions will start August 1st & 5th and possible future dates which will run through the season. You must be available to work weekdays/weekends/days or nights.
- Our crews will be responsible for the post event cleaning and maintenance at the stadium.
- Able to get to and from the venue on your own. Transportation is provided for certain events/locations.
- Working mobile phone
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to work a 8-10 hr shift if needed
- Ability to work on your feet for the entire shift
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Ability to bend/ twist at the waist
- Ability to work outdoors under acclimated weather
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work day or night shift/weekdays or weekends
- Great opportunity for students and people with other part time jobs or those that are looking for flexibility doing gig work