The Parts Manager is responsible for the Parts Department at their branch, including direct management of all Parts Department employees and reports directly to the Service Manager. Teamwork is also expected, as clear communication and collaboration with the Service Manager, Parts Inventory Control Manager, General Manager, Executives, other Parts Managers, and all Direct Reports is required to achieve branch and company-wide goals.
- Human Resources & Hiring
- Internal Communication and Teamwork (other managers, GMs, direct reports)
- External Communication (Suppliers, Vendors, Customers, etc.)
- Parts Department
- Management: Directly manages all Parts Department staff
- Understands and full utilizes DIS, Service Logistics, and all other necessary technologies.
- Ensures that Parts Department staff understand how to use all relevant technology to complete their tasks efficiently
- Corporate and Admin
- Additional Duties and Special Projects
The individual in this position should be responsible, proactive, personable, a problem solver, reliable, a team player, ethical, intelligent, a leader, and able to adapt to the forces around him/her—customers, suppliers, department employees, co-workers, and manufacturer's employees. The Parts Manager must be as comfortable managing other people as they are reporting to the Service Manager. The Parts Manager must also be able to function easily in a fast-paced environment.
- College Degree (preferred)
- 2+ years' experience in parts and/or service (preferred)
Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer/employee relations skills
- Strong leadership, management, and sales skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid knowledge of the computer systems in use in the dealership
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Working knowledge of office equipment operations
- Highly motivated
- Knowledgeable about our equipment and the market
Why Work Here?PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Connecting People & Work