We are seeking a Packaging Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Detailed Work Activities
· Move materials, equipment, or supplies.
· Inspect equipment or systems.
· Evaluate characteristics or equipment or systems.
· Plan production or operational procedures or sequences.
· Sort materials or objects for processing or transport.
· Document design or operational test results.
· Package products for storage or shipment.
· Maintain production or processing equipment.
· Clean work areas.
· Remove debris or damaged materials.
· Measure materials or product dimensions.
· Load materials onto equipment for processing.
· Record operational or production data.
· Operate basic hand tools.
· Travel as necessary to meet objectives and training requirements for the company.
· Lift twenty-five (25) pounds on a frequent basis.
· Attend all Company training events and sessions.
· Complete safety orientation for department equipment.
· Complete required OJT training by department.
· Complete OSHA Lock Out Tag Out training, as required.
Required Education and Experience:
· Six (6) weeks experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Two (2) or more years’ experience as a Packer/Assembler.
Subject to Background Check, Drugscreen & Must pass Industrial Math written exam.