We are looking for candidates that want to grow with our client! Do you have construction knowledge and want to get into a sales position with a great company?!
*Company vehicle provided*
The Account Manager Trainee role is an entry level role with our company and is intended to provide additional bandwidth for the Senior Account Manager. Any and all assignments will be on behalf of the Senior Account Manager.
Account Manager is responsible for relationship development with current and future customers, including managing current accounts, checking for billing accuracy, customer preferences, and follow up on our customers’ feedback on our services and equipment. Will assist with office needs and deliveries as necessary and directed. This position will also be responsible to communicate with customers, suppliers, and company staff/managers via: email, text messaging, fax, and voice, and assist with the other needs of the company as necessary
Candidates for this role shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – second language a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service - effectively communicate policy and mediate disputes in a professionally.
- Ability to manage detailed record keeping with minimal error.
- Experience with office skills including computer word processing and spreadsheets (preferably MS Word and Excel). Must be able to type at a moderate speed.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with clients, co-workers, contractors, vendors and other persons encountered in the course of work.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain reliable work attendance.
- Ability to learn technical operation of equipment.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis.
- Must have the appropriate licenses to operate the vehicles owned by company in a safe and responsible manner.
- Must maintain a professional appearance in personal grooming and hygiene.
- Must maintain an respectable standard in speech and conduct.
*The Trainee position will be on a 90 day training/trial basis, at the end of the initial 90 days the intention would be to graduate the candidate to an Account Manager role.
Preference will be given to candidates who have (2) of the following:
- Have completed a minimum of 2 years of college, regardless of field of study.
- Have previous construction related work experience.
- Have previous work experience in the rental industry.
- Have previous customer service and(or) sales experience.