Full time. Temp to Hire. 10 hr shifts. Day and Night shifts available. Caramel cooking or protein mixing of products in accordance with customer specifications – focusing on food safety and product quality (as dictated by the standards of SQF) and established productivity goals.
Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour
- Work environment involves moderate risks or discomforts which may require special safety precautions working around moving machines in production facilities, protective clothing or gear such as goggles, gloves and shoes may be required.
- Hot & Humid work environment with dusty ingredient work environment with various food allergens.
- Work requires physical strain such as long periods standing, bending and walking in production facility, and lifting of moderately heavy items up to 55 lbs. such as bagged ingredient supplies and bulk ingredient cases.
- Other physical demands include repetitive motion, climbing, crouching, and reaching
- Adhere to the company's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and the general food safety and compliance principles of SQF standards.
- Bring together ingredients and accurately weigh and document lot information for each required ingredient according to batch specifications.
- Perform quality checks on products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notify Team Leader of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Participate/support the SQF program and assist in the development of the system and operational standards and corrective actions
- Perform routine quality checks.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures regarding plant safety such as LOTO, PPE, and machine guarding.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, alerting managers of idle time.
- Adhere to all break time schedules.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, reading, comprehension, and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in shift scheduling
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deliver outstanding results.
- Demonstrate reliability and good work ethics, quality work performance, attention to detail is a must, and maintain a good working relationship with all other departments.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to grow with the organization.
- Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgment and be able to identify and solve problems.
- Must have excellent attendance
Why Work Here?PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Connecting People & Work