We are hiring Heavy Equipment Operators/Mechanics for a 2nd shift temp to perm opportunity in the New Haven County area.
Work is IMMEDIATE!
MUST HAVE WELDING AND MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE COMBINED AS WELL AS:
- 6 months minimum mechanical repair related experience in a heavy industrial setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Forklift experience, or ability to learn
- Technical/Vocational School education preferred
- Position involves standing for long periods of time, as well as, some heavy lifting, climbing, pushing, pulling and bending and working outside in all weather conditions
- Employee should be able to climb and work at heights
Duties include performing maintenance and repairs on heavy industrial mobile and stationary equipment.
Experience on Caterpillar, Senneboggen, and/or John Deere equipment preferred but not required.
We offer full benefits, paid days off, health insurance (medical,dental and vision) and various incentive programs!
Apply now with your resume, or call 860-528-1033 for immediate consideration!