A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies to workers on assembly/production lines. Material Handlers typically use RF Scan guns for inventory and pallet jacks to move material. The position also prepares finished stock for shipment.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Experience in warehouse work preferred, but not required
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, lift and bend frequently
- Ability to work 8 to 12 hour shifts
Why Work Here?PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Connecting People & Work