We currently have a range of both temporary and full-time positions available; with the opportunity to find permanent employment with one of our many clients.
General Laborers can be found on almost all sites, performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites.
Many of the jobs they perform are physically strenuous and may require special training or experience.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the job-site/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on commercial construction sites
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests