Seeking a driver with experience pulling a gooseneck trailer
Must be able to pull a gooseneck trailer with heavy equipment.
- Operate truck with gooseneck trailer loaded with heavy equipment
- Take responsibility for securing equipment
- Ability to secure heavy equipment on gooseneck trailer
- Lift, push, and pull up to 70 lbs
- Communicate with supervisors and colleagues to receive instructions, report delays, report safety hazards, and identify issues with company equipment.
- Active and valid OKLAHOMA drivers license
- Able to actively assist other employees
- Willingness to undergo MVR
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Ability to get up and down from truck with ease
- Willing to work 40+ hours per week