PeopleReady is currently seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher to join our team. As a Drywall Finisher, you will apply plasterboard or other wallboards to ceilings or interior walls of buildings. Apply or mount acoustical tiles or blocks, strips, or sheets of shock-absorbing materials to ceilings and walls of buildings to reduce or reflect sound. Materials may be of decorative quality. Includes lathers who fasten wooden, metal, or rock board lath to walls, ceilings or partitions of buildings to provide a support base for plaster, fire-proofing, or acoustical material.
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Measure and mark surface to layout work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Fit and fasten wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks, using glue, nails, or screws.
- Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools.
- Assemble or install metal framing or decorative trim for windows, doorways, or vents.
- Must have all required tools for the job.
- Must be willing to drive from one location to another on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- We are requiring a minimum of 3 years of experience.