Pickup and delivering materials to and from warehouse to job site Occasionally heavy lifting. Helping on job site as needed. Ability to operate a forklift is a plus. Ability to follow directions. Ability to read a tape measure.
- Drive commercial motor vehicles on public roads and highways (including federal interstates and state roads), private property, and potentially to out of state job sites
- Compliance of company, state and federal guidelines particularly as it relates to OSHA and DOT for the safety of all personnel
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Maintain health and safety compliance in accordance with company policy
- Perform pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer, equipment, paperwork, and loaded
- product to ensure accuracy of order before leaving the yard
- Map and setup the route to the job site before leaving the yard
- Confirm delivery location and any special instructions with the customer upon arrival to the jobsite
- Safely unload and deliver materials while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Immediately report all accidents and customer property damage to the Dispatcher and/or Yard Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Driver License
Why Work Here?PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Connecting People & Work
Sioux Falls, SD