We are looking to have a Staffing Specialist Join our Team
.Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Represent as a goodwill ambassador to our clients and our temporary associates.
- Build business relationships with customers and temporary associates, providing excellent customer service.
- Reach out to customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments.
- Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary associates for eligibility to work.
- Recruit new applicants through development and use of community partners, job fairs, and other methods.
- Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
- Occasionally, drive temporary associates to and from job sites; mileage compensated.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience.
- Highest commitment to quality customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn and work with new programs.
- High school diploma or GED required; one year of college or technical training preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.