Learns and performs basic functions relating to the processing of products; consistent with established Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), customer requirements and in conjunction with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Responsible for the safe and efficient execution of their job duties, while ensuring product compliance to established standards.
- Mathematical ability.
- Mechanically inclined: Needs to be able to take apart and clean machine, assemble tablet press and prepare room to produce tablets.
- Learn and execute Batch Production Record (BPR) and logbook documentation with detail and accuracy as it applies to job function in real time. - Learn and execute procedures used to clean production equipment and facilities as it applies to job function.
- Learn and execute required in-process quality checks and documents accurately in real time.
- Learn, execute and operate job related machinery and procedures properly. - Learn, document and demonstrate necessary security procedures for controlled substances in real time.
- Follow and adhere to all cGMPs, compliance/regulatory mandates, SOP’s and quality requirements.
- Carries out processing/department activities as required on a daily basis. - Identify and communicate processing related issues to the Compression Supervisor.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues from the same and other departments such as quality, maintenance, and the laboratory.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to climb. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with help. Good hand-eye coordination is required to assemble, operate, and disassemble equipment.
- Clean & maintain all punches, dies and small parts. Flexibility to work rotating shifts (days, afternoons, nights) is a requirement for this position. Must be available to work OT, weekends and/or Holidays as requested by Supervisor/Manager. All other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Education Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Requires basic addition, multiplication and division skills to calculate product counts.
- Experience Working knowledge of encapsulation and tableting. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Heavy lifting required
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to safely operate a pallet jack in congested areas.
- Must have physical ability to work on feet for a full shift, regularly lift and carry heavy containers, and perform all duties of job in a safe manner.
Why Work Here?PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Connecting People & Work