- Perform general carpentry tasks under the direct supervision of foreman and superintendent.
- Position requires heavy lifting, climbing ladders and pump jack systems, traversing scaffolding, working with power tools, working in inclement weather.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Possess construction knowledge
- Able to read and use a tape measure
- Proficient use of hand and power tools
- Demolition of structural framing, sheathing and siding, including selective demolition of interior and exterior building finishes.
- Rough framing of walls, floors, roofs, decks, blocking and sheathing.
- Finish carpentry including casing and base installation
- Construction and installation of exterior trim, exterior siding, exterior decking and hand rails.
- Ability to learn, follow directions, and work cohesively with others
- Work both indoors and outdoors year-round
- Perform work as instructed and be consistent with quality standards
- Take pride in work performed and contribute to the common goal of exceeding client expectations”
- Pursue additional training to acquired needed job skills to progress in the field
- Arrive on time and work efficiently
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Come to work with a positive attitude
- Wear protective equipment
- Follow safety policies and protocol specific to the project
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $30.00 /hour