Do you want to be a part of an organization that is committed to putting people to work and changing lives every day?
Each year, PeopleReady puts more than 400,000 temporary workers on assignments in 225,000 businesses in the United States and Canada.
Instrumental in making this happen is the Branch Manager. This role acts as the sales leader in the local marketplace, responsible for assuring that branch operational and financial performance goals are met. Utilizing a consultative sales approach, the Branch Manager oversees the attainment of budgeted sales and profit goals through business development and growth of the current customer base. Over 50 percent of our Market Managers were promoted from their former Branch Manager roles; with PeopleReady, the possibilities are endless.
What you’ll do as the Branch Manager:
Sales and Customer Service
· Spend majority of time performing outside B2B sales calls (75% of time)
· Utilize a consultative sales approach to actively develop and increase sales opportunities
· Meet or exceed net operating income and sales budget goals
· Respond to and effectively manage customer complaints
· Implement and manage a detailed marketing campaign to increase customer awareness
Branch Operations and Management
· Plan and direct branch activities to successfully meet goals and objectives
· Implement and ensure the integrity of operational standards Oversee risk management
· Perform job site appraisals and safety reviews
· Ensure “best match worker assignments through effective training and mentoring
What you bring to the table
- 3 years people management and operations experience
- P&L management and collections experience
- Sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Honest and ethical team player
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn and work with new programs
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills are a plus