We are very busy and are looking for Auto Auction Drivers to join our team.
As an Auto Auction Driver, you would have the responsibility of transporting and parking vehicles in a parking lot or garage at an auto auction site.
Auto Auction Driver Responsibilities Include:
- • Parking and retrieving automobiles for customers in parking lots or storage garages
- • Using the system designated by the auction house to help customers locate their vehicles
- • Keeping parking areas clean and orderly so space is used fully
- • Washing, vacuuming, extracting, and buffing vehicles
- • Patrolling parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts
- • Inspecting vehicles for damage
Auto Auction Driver Qualifications:
- • Valid driver's license
- • Able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- • Some Auto Auction Driver assignments have additional screening requirements, such as an MVR check
- • Strong communication skills