Skilled Laborer - $16-19/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Leesburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for Skilled Laborers for jobs throughout the Northern Virginia area for their commercial and residential clients. Projects to include construction site clean-up, utilizing power tools, assisting technicians with mediation efforts in attics or crawl spaces, measuring and cutting, digging, and etc.
- Assisting various trades on job sites where needed
- Gathering and moving tools and operating power tools and equipment
- Performing mechanically-inclined tasks - drilling materials, making cuts, assembly of fixtures, etc
- Perform site clean-up and demo
- Minimum of one year experience on a commercial construction site
- Possess OSHA 10 - preferred but not required
- Possess basic hand tools and cordless drill - preferred but not required
- Has previous knowledge or experience of the following trades: electrical, carpentry, welding, plumbing, maintenance, etc
- Committed to safety at all times
- Ability to lift 50 pounds during shift
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and otherwise maneuver throughout shift
- Preferably has reliable personal transportation (but is not required)
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
ConstructionView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division