PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PeopleReady is looking for a Production Scheduler with a marine/shipyard background. This position is a direct hire opportunity with a large government contractor.
This position will build a completely integrated schedule from scratch and perform other duties within the department, supporting Lyon Shipyard, as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individual work items/ SOP’s with total “WBS” Work Balance Structure
- Integrate subcontractors schedule, WBS
- Exp. With resource loading & assigning predecessors
- Determines a critical path & controlling work items
- Exp. tying tasking in individual WBS items together concurrently or consecutively
- Linking together with concurrently or consecutively items & critical path. Controlling work items, key events, & milestones.
- Able to incorporate test & inspection events with key events milestones, critical path, controlling work and linked WBS tasking
- Exp. Integrating required reports.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backup data.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Decision Making.
- Results Driven.
- Must have marine/shipyard background
- Experts or working knowledge with MS Project
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
1818 Brown AveNorfolk, VA
ManufacturingView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division