Plumber Journeymen - $34-52/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking skilled, motivated, and safety-oriented Journeyman Plumbers with a minimum of 4 years of plumbing experience on commercial construction projects. The Journeyman or Master Plumber must have an active State of Colorado Journeyman/Master license. The qualified candidates must have extensive knowledge and experience with commercial plumbing and hot water systems. Qualified candidates possess the ability to plan, layout, and install all drain systems, assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems in commercial and industrial settings.
Pay Rate for this Job is $34/Hour - $52/Hour
- Install waste and vent for cast iron, PVC and PEX piping
- Cooperate with other trades on the project to complete the project
- Communicate with Foreman, Superintendents and Safety Managers
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High Standard of integrity and professionalism
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- 4+ years of Plumbing experience
- Current State of Colorado Journeyman or Master License
- Reliable transportation
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and design ability of related plumbing systems
- Must be able to follow all specifications and building codes associated with their work
You may be eligible for paid leave benefits under federal, state, and/or local law, such as paid sick and safe leave and paid public health emergency leave under the Colorado Healthy Families and Workplaces Act. Additional information on benefits available to you can be found in your new hire information or by contacting your local branch and/or by calling 1-800-610-8920
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
ConstructionView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division