Maintenance Technician - $20/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Portsmouth, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced Maintenance Technicians for their client located in Portsmouth, Virginia. Qualified candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, pass a background check (this position specifically), and have previous experience with facility maintenance.
Note: Payrate for this position is $20/Hour
- Repairing drywall, painting, and hardware and appliance installation.
- Light plumbing to include fixture install and trouble shooting (minor repairs)
- Light electrical to include replacing switches and outlets, minor repair.
- Assist with floor installation, shingle replacement, and gutter clearing if required.
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of HVAC.
- Clean vacant apartments, removal of furnishings, cleaning floors - perform move-outs Assist with facility upkeep through painting, trash removal, removing dead or fallen tree limbs
- Must have previous maintenance experience - carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting. Tools of the trade are required.
- Must be safety oriented and be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Able to lift 50 pounds throughout shift and maneuver in various ways to accomplish tasks.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Ability to pass a background (this position)
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
Real EstateView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division