We are currently hiring landscapers. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity as you assist in bringing landscaping designs to life through planting, trimming and mowing, while also strategically placing lawn décor. You will nurture lawns and plants for our clients through watering, feeding and other necessary tasks to keep them healthy and looking great. Foster team unity as you work together to build new lawns and manage existing ones while also interacting with clients and using your excellent customer service skills to keep them happy.
- Care for lawns and plants using a variety of tools, including rakes, saws, shovels, trimmers, axes and pruning saws, to ensure they remain aesthetically pleasing.
- Mow the grass using edgers and mowers, keeping it at an optimal height.
- Keep plants and flowers healthy by pruning and trimming trees and shrubs and weeding, mulching and aerating.
- Plant new grass and foliage following planned designs to create the yard as prescribed by the client and/or landscape designer.
- Fertilize the lawns and plants and apply any herbicides or pesticides to keep the foliage healthy and thriving.
- Monitor the sprinkler system to ensure it regularly waters the lawns and reset it as necessary, as well as water by hand when needed to maintain the health of the plants.
- Keep flower beds and garden areas clean by picking up any dead branches and flowers as well as trimming or picking the plants as needed.
- Assist in placing decorative rocks, stones, statues and other items around the lawn to facilitate the completion of the overall aesthetic look.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience as a landscaper, groundskeeper or similar occupation
- Detail orientated
- First-rate customer service skills
- Proficient in English
- Excellent verbal and communication skills