PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Easton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Journeyman Carpenters use a variety of hand and power tools to accurately measure, cut and join wood, drywall, fiberglass, plastic and other building materials. Oversee the work of apprentice carpenters and be comfortable framing, measuring, completing trim and all finishing work.
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
- Five or more years' experience in residential and / or commercial carpentry
- Reliable transportation
- Tools of your trade
- Verifiable references
- Please submit resume for consideration.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
ConstructionView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division