Looking for Journeyman and Apprentice Carpenters for an upcoming commercial construction project in the Greater Seattle area!
Journeyman Carpenter Pay $24-30 DOE
- Shaping and cutting materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembling and fastening materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools.
- Reads blue prints
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have at least 2 verifiable work references that can verify your recent Journeyman carpentry work.
- Must be equipped with carpentry tools and tool belt.
- Long term, with the potential to becoming a permanent position.
- Weekly pay
- Overtime hours
Peopleready has a skilled trades division providing skilled tradespeople opportunities to work with a broad range of contractors, and rewarding employment opportunities to a qualified workforce. We recruit and hire the best and brightest tradespeople around, then match them to each contractors specific job requirements.