Excellent company in South Austin, Texas is in dire need of an experienced Form/Framing Carpenter WITH TOOLS AND TRANSPORTATION for immediate hire.
The Framing/Form Carpenter must know how to read a tape measure and be able to measure, cut, and help install different materials used in commercial construction. Duties also include working independently, forming materials to specifications by using hand tools and power tools, cleaning work area and equipment. Must also clean work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
Other tasks include:
- Fastening timber or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails and install hardware.
- Perform tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill or cut.
- Select tools, equipment, or materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Cut timbers, lumber, or paneling to specified dimensions.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division
Why Work Here?SAFETY: All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, actively participate in safety program, and adhere to all safety rules and regulations. Employee Health & Safety is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
Connecting People and Work