Fire Alarm Technician - $27-32/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Installing Fire Alarm System, Edwards system experience a plus but not required. Work independently, ability to read prints and knowledge of fire alarm and fire suppression systems needed.
Pay Rate for this Job is $27/Hour - $32/Hour
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite References that will verify your professional skills and experience
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
Real EstateView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division