Experienced Painter - $25/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Garwood, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PeopleReady Skill Trade is looking for Experienced Painter. Punch list work including painting, spackling, drywall patching, Paint blending, leveling of cabinets and doors, etc. Paint and Spackle units for move in. Responsible for various tasks throughout the job site, including but not limited to preparing various interior and exterior surfaces such as wood, concrete, metal, glass, plaster, brick, and cement for painting. Operate and maintain appropriate equipment and tools for painting, removing paint patching holes, sanding or roughing slick surfaces. Use and maintain brushes, rollers to apply a variety of surface coverings such as paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, lacquer or other protective or decorative finishes. Mix paints to match, blend, coordinate, or contrast colors. Apply primer, undercoats and finish coats as needed. Follow established safety rules and guidelines and maintain a safe environment
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $25/ Hour.
- Applying various finishes to apartment, equipment or other structures within units
- Applying primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats
- Mixing colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency Spackling, drywall patching
- Responsible for rehabbing and painting multi-family dwellings.
- Most of our work focuses on interiors of units
- 10 to 15 years' experience in commercial painting preferred Experience with interior and exterior painting
- Paint the interiors of apartments, condos, townhomes and other multi-family
- Dwellings as required Work with other construction professionals, such as carpenters, electricians and plumbers, to prepare units for lease Protect.
- All nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping
- OSHA 10 Reliable transportation to and from different job sites.
- Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to the job site
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
ConstructionView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division