PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are now hiring for Journeyman Electricians to add to our current crews. Journeyman Electricians will install and repair electrical components on our residential, commercial or industrial job sites
Journeyman Electrician Responsibilities Include:
• Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
• Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
• Performing duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
• Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Journeyman Electrician Qualifications:
• Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
• In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
• Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems. Troubleshooting
• Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your job site
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.