Electrician - $16-26/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Fort Myers, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced Electricians from helper to journeyman level for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of South Florida's leading construction solutions team.
Note - The pay rate for this job is $16/Hour - $26/Hour.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Perform installation and maintenance of electrical systems of new construction and remodels.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed, pull and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wire at junction points.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment Other duties assigned
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
AddressFort Myers, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division