E1 or E2 Hiring Immediately $36/hr $1000 sign on bonus
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division East Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for experienced electricians to work on commercial construction sites. Qualified candidates will hold proper E1 or E2 licenses in the state of CT. We have long-term and short-term work available. Pay is competitive!
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Apply now with your resume at:https://api-prod.trueblue.com/candidate-details/about-you?jobid=a361K000001Jc4cQAC&codes=PRST
For immediate consideration, or call 860-528-0133 and ask to speak with a Trade Recruiter
People Ready Skilled Trades
290 Roberts Street, Suite 101
East Hartford, CT 06108
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.