We are now hiring for Construction Helpers and Labor.
Laborer Responsibilities Include:
• Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
• Assisting in the building or construction of various things
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
• Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- Valid driver’s license and your own car
- Ability and drive to work at least 5 days per week
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWe are committed to matching experienced craftspeople with opportunities that help elevate their careers to the next level. We have full-time opportunities. Choose temporary, long-term, or temp-to-hire opportunities that offer the compensation you desire.