Concrete Carpenter - $26-30/Hour
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division Portland, OR
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a Concrete form/ finish Carpenter for various projects within the Portland Metro area. We would love to hear from you today. Ask for a recruiter at 503-692-4436.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $26/Hour - $30/Hour
- Perform carpentry on forms, footings, and putting up 2ft walls.
- Experience with finishing floors. Will be pouring small concrete pads on balconies of a large apartment complex.
- Will be finishing the pads. Utilize the use of machinery for finishing, rebar tying, and other related tasks.
- Perform work according to safety standards. Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints.
- Making decisions and solving problems.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Assisting with mixing concrete, grout, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine.
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes.
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal.
- Working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions to carry out tasks.
- Using hand and power tools to smooth concrete and grout.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years of concrete form carpentry experience.
- Must know safety practices.
- Must have verifiable recent experience working as a concrete form/finish Carpenter.
- Must be proficient with a wide variety of hand tools. Own Knee pads and work boots. We provide a hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, masks, and gloves.
- Experience with reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Possess tools to accomplish concrete form carpentry job duties.
- Have reliable transportation to and from the job site daily
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds throughout shift and maneuver in a variety of ways at various heights to accomplish tasks.
- Must be able to pass additional screenings required by the customer.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
SKILLED WORK WITHIN REACH
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
ConstructionView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division