Seeking someone with an OKLAHOMA class B license
Must be able to pull a trailer with equipment.
- Operate truck with trailer loaded with equipment
- Load and unload trailer
- Take responsibility for securing equipment
- Experience driving with a gooseneck trailer
- Ability to secure heavy equipment on gooseneck trailer
- Lift, push, and pull up to 70 lbs
- Willingness to undergo MVR
- Communicate with supervisors and colleagues to receive instructions, report delays, report safety hazards, and identify issues with company equipment.
- Active and valid OKLAHOMA Class B license
- Able to actively assist other employees
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Ability to get up and down from truck with ease
- Willing to work 40+ hours per week