PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Carpenters.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard.
· Framing Carpenters: Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
· Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures.
· Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
· Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools.
For more information please call 707-862-7282.
· Be able to provide previous carpentry experience and verifiable references.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience performing the above tasks.
· Be at least 18 years of age.
· This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling and lifting of up to 50 lbs without assistance.
· PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer.
Why work with PeopleReady Skilled Trades?
· Access to benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
· Get connected to a variety of projects and a huge network of contractors.
· We offer reliable pay and flexible schedules.
· Our team is dedicated to advocating for your safety.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. You may be required to undergo a drug screen prior to placement.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWe are committed to matching experienced craftspeople with opportunities that help elevate their careers to the next level. We have full-time opportunities. Choose temporary, long-term, or temp-to-hire opportunities that offer the compensation you desire.