- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
· Be available to the project team, subcontractors, and vendors, including delivery companies such as FedEx, UPS, or GSO. You are the support person for the jobsite team and the offsite administrator, so it is critical that you arrive on time every day. Please make sure you are available for copies, scanning, printing, filing, phone calls, etc. If you need to leave the office, then you must make sure someone is available at the office to receive deliveries etc. Make sure you leave a cell number with the person that will remain in the office so that at no time can the office is left unattended.
· Ordering office supplies and stocking them. Only order what is necessary.
· Keeping the jobsite trailer organized and uncluttered and assist with cleaning up.
· Maintain good communication with the Primary Administrator and include them on any emails relating to the project if necessary.
· Working with vendors such as ice, toilets, dumpsters. Contacting these vendors to order, pickup or service.
· Being proactive in supporting the project.
· Scan and email the sign in sheet from the day prior to the Primary Administrator no later than 7AM and sync all iPads. On Thursday you will need to send the sign in sheet before you leave for the day so the Primary Administrator can get payroll hours entered timely on Friday.
· Be available in the morning to provide sign-in sheets and assistance if needed with the IPADS.
· On-Boarding for any/all New Hires.
· Once the morning rush has subsided and immediate needs have been addressed, please scan the following onto a flash drive or to your email from the day before then upload to the Z drive. This needs to be completed DAILY as the team needs to have access to these documents at all times.
Toolbox Topics Daily Reports JHA’s
Site Safety Orientation Forms/High Heat Advisements Daily Pre-Task Plans
Equipment Checklists Security Reports
· All Daily Reports must be printed out and placed in the binder.
· All documents listed above are to be placed in the corresponding binder and available on the bookshelf so they are readily accessible should anyone need them.
· Update Man Count/Hours on the board.
· Managing equipment log in Sunscreen. Adding new equipment that is called out that day, and determine correct cost code with help from Superintendent. Calling off equipment requested by Superintendent, and removing from log when called off.
· Be available to provide sign-out sheets and assistance if needed with the IPADS.
· Wipe down all IPADS once they have been returned in the afternoon and place in charging station.
· Update the man hours excel file each Monday with past week hours from all subcontractors.
· Collect Water Usage reports from all required Subcontractors and scan and save to the Z/Drive and file in the binder.
· Save any Aerial Photos to the Z/Drive.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades DivisionWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
BusinessView all jobs at PeopleReady Skilled Trades Division