ESSENTIAL COMPANY VALUES
True - Demonstrate honest, direct and ethical behavior that represents the TrueBlue value of “Be True”. Communicate vertically the importance of “integrity in everything we do.” Ensure compliance with Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Establish personal credibility and stand for something by doing what you say you will do.
Passionate - Demonstrate passion, an attitude of gratitude and build strong working relationships that encourage the heart and inspire a shared vision.
Accountable – Demonstrate a commitment to individual accountability. Measure internal customer satisfaction and develop strategic plans to address gap areas.
Creative - Be a resourceful thinker who explores all opportunities. Provide customer service with creativity and resourcefulness.
Optimistic – Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships. Respect others and their diversity as an essential component of the way we conduct business. Enlist others to share a common vision by appealing to their aspirations. Encourage the heart by recognizing key contributions and showing appreciation for individual and team excellence.
What You Will Do
To deliver quality customer service while maintaining a work environment that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Warehouse Retail Merchandiser, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and associates to meet store needs.
• Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
• Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
Associate completes merchandising resets and service-related projects accurately, on time, and in accordance with merchandising and safety standards. To be successful, this associate must be able to follow detailed project instructions. The Associate builds displays, rotates, and prices, stock, and resolves project issues or questions.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship
Qualifications & Experience
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months of sales floor experience.
• 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools).
Ability to read, analyze, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Ability to effectively read and interpret a measuring tape.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and/or hear for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally more than 50 pounds.
Download our mobile app, JobStack:
- Google Play Store
- Apple AppStore
- Head on over to our careers site to create a profile:
PeopleReady National Jobs
Why Work Here?PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Staffing. It’s what we know. We’ve been putting people to work for nearly 30 years at over 600 locations across North America.