- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource and office administration.
• Assists all Garrett department managers and remote HR Manager for administrative needs
• Receptionist office visitors and answers and directs departmental phone calls.
• Scans documents to View Wise for record keeping
• Assists remote HR Manager with employee initial payroll, document control, offering employee guidance, assuring HR compliance.
• Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
• Assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports for the facility.
• Prepares meeting and presentation documents via excel (graphs & charts) PowerPoint and facility newsletter
• Assists in month end inventory and prepares reports
• Assists General Manager with employee recognition functions
• Assists with outside accounts receivable inquiries, invoicing, shipping & receiving documentation/filing.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Cross functionally trained to support administratively for quality, shipping/receiving, invoicing and payroll Required
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Payroll experience
• Human Resources knowledge and experience Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Administrative training required.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. at a time
PeopleLink Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at PeopleLink Staffing Solutions