Mechanic Machine Operator - Day Shift
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions partnered with top-notch manufacturing facilities that are seeking skilled trade qualified individuals to hire. As your workforce partner, we can manage the most challenging and time-consuming parts of job seeking needs. We have designed a process that is helpful in many ways. We will assist with the whole hiring process, resume assistance, interview preparations, and have leading knowledge of the industry! Join our team, today.
Mechanic Machine Operator Responsibilities
- 90% machine operation
- 10% preventive maintenance and repairs on machinery
- Ability to use equipment supplier maintenance manuals to assist with maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and schematics
- Preference will be given to people with prior mechanical work experience, experience with industrial lift equipment, prior welding training, or formal industrial maintenance training from an accredited post-secondary institution
Mechanic Machine Operator Qualifications
- Mechanically inclined individual
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- Must be willing to work overtime hours and possible some weekends
Why Peoplelink Group?
People. Process. Performance. Experience the Peoplelink difference. At Peoplelink, our mission is to be the biggest-little provider of outcome-driven productivity solutions in the world. We’ve been raising the bar since 1987.
As a Contractor working through Peoplelink, you will have 24/7 access to an assigned recruiter that is a highly knowledgeable leader in the staffing industry. Your recruiter has well established relationships with the top employers of your area and extremely knowledge of the market. As our employee you will benefits from competitive compensation, benefits available for you at your family.