Sanitation Food Production Technician 3rd shift Sign On Bonus + Benefits!
- Posted: over a month ago
Gardner Pie Company is seeking Sanitation Technicians to join our 3rd Shift team! $1,000 sign on bonus!
All evening and late night Food Production Sanitation Workers, Gardner Pie Company is partnering with PeopleLift as we expand our business needs! We are seeking individuals to clean and sanitize effectively and efficiently of our family owned baking of pies and distribution. This is a DIRECT hire, Full-Time opportunity with a competitive health, PTO and 401k benefit package and bonus opportunities.
Monday-Saturday 6pm-4am + 1 optional day off during the week
Pay: Depending on Experience!
What is Gardner Pie Company?
Gardner Pie is a family owned business starting back in 1945. Over 75 years of business with the 3rd generation of family running the manufacturing. Gardner Pie Company produces over 9 million pies a year with 60-80 different varieties of flavors serving coast to coast and border to border.
Why Work at Gardner Pie Company?
We offer a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees:
- Sign on Bonuses $1,000 ($500 payable after 90 days/ $500 payable after 180 days)
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous PTO Policy
Job Type: Full-time
- Signing bonus: $1,000 ($500 payable after 90 days/ $500 payable after 180 days)
Duties & responsibilities include the following:
- Trained and follows SSOP for facility
- Completes all sanitation prep work
- Perform additional duties (as assigned by supervisor)
- Physical dexterity and the ability to repeat the same movements repeatedly
- Carrying up to 50lbs
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Standing for extended periods
- Grasping, pulling, walking, bending
- Work as a team player
- Food Industry helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
If you have Food Sanitation experience and a strong work ethic, apply today! We are looking to interview and hire immediately!
Email: Cara@ peoplelift.com
Schedule A call: https://peoplelift.honeit.com/it/cara
Applicants must follow the Gardner Pie Company employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Powered by JazzHR
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?