PeopleLift Exton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the United States Controller, the Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the country and region level management team with critical financial data and analysis related to product line, market maker and overall financial profitability and trends including the Company’s insurance and tax arbitrage programs. By studying and evaluating critical financial and business information, the Financial Analyst will identify trends, variances, and options, assessing various potential outcomes and returns. The Analyst will support management planning and decision-making by interpreting complex data and translating it to summary reports, and by preparing graphic and illustrative presentationsSpecific Responsibilities
- Analyzes business and financial data.
- Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes financial trends and works with finance team to provide feedback to management.
- Evaluates Company arbitrage program profitability and provides reporting to support future pricing decisions.
- Develop reporting and forecasting tools to provide ability for detailed monthly forecasts.
- Assist in development of country/regional-level budgets
- Work with regional management to evaluate pricing of new and existing customer opportunities.
- Performs other related duties and project work as assigned.
- Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required.
- 2 years professional experience working as an accountant, auditor, or analyst
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast moving organization
- Excellent written and presentation skills coupled with strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 and Power BI a plus
This job has remote opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PeopleLift