Customer Service Representative III
PeopleConnect Chula Vista, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary -
The Customer Service Representative’s (CSR III) primary purpose is to analyze customer account claims, determine benefits due, and make adjustments to complex program claims. The CSR III is responsible for coordinating investigative efforts, thoroughly reviewing all relevant claims, and negotiating settlement of claims up to the designated authority level or seeking approval for additional compensation.
The CSR III will respond to inbound calls, place outbound calls, and analyze suspicious activity on accounts/customer account claims to identify potential fraudulent activity and or refunds due, CSR III will also be responsible for normal inbound/outbound call handing and other day to day customer service responsibilities.
The CSR III is responsible for receiving and properly handling customer/financial institution calls related to fraud and/or suspicious activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- Works directly with customers/financial institutions on high value complex cases
- Provides resolutions based upon program criteria for all customer/financial institution claims and cases related to multiple campaigns through thorough investigation, evaluation and negotiation of cases in compliance with established protocols
- Analyzes and processes claims as defined by the programs guidelines
- Supports customer with technical and account related issues via an online chat tool
- Uses sound judgement when making decisions based upon relevant information through balancing customer satisfaction and program integrity
- Assists with daily workflow using internal CRM
- Communicates appropriately to resolve or escalate problems and expedite resolution of issues
- Consistent excellent attendance and punctuality is required for successful performance and excellent customer service
- Establishes, implements and shares best practices in a collaborative fashion with team members
- Other duties as assigned
The Customer Service Representative III must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and collaboratively. The ability to remain organized and flexible while multi-tasking and prioritizing is a requirement. The CSR III will work proactively while exercising sound judgement in a results-driven environment.
Minimum Education and/or Experience -
- High school diploma or equivalent (Some College Preferred)
- Two (2) years customer service experience (preferably in a call center environment)
- One (1) year experience in fraud detection and/or fraud investigation preferred
- General understanding of the credit/debt card processes
Skills & Knowledge -
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Superior verbal and written communication skills required
- Superior analytical and interpretive skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
Mathematical Skills -
Ability to add/subtract/divide/multiply well
Problem Solving/Reasoning Ability -
- Ability to listen to details and interpret written and verbal information
- Ability to bring issues to resolution and closure
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize as necessary
- Ability to process competing tasks and deadlines
Computer Skills -
Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google programs
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations -
We pride ourselves in providing flexible, high quality customer support solutions with an emphasis on inbound technical support and customer service. In our San Diego office, we provide our services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail and social media.
PeopleConnectWhy Work Here?
Awesome benefits, pet and child friendly!
People Connect Customer Care is a leader in providing customer support and business for companies looking to create an external customer service platform. We provide an array of sophisticated customer service solutions to a variety of companies, from web-based membership companies to financial services enterprises. We pride ourselves in providing flexible, high quality customer support solutions with an emphasis on inbound technical support and customer service. In our San Diego office, we provide our services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail and social media.
9596 Chesapeake DrChula Vista, CA