Call Center Trainer (Full-Time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary -
The Trainer will facilitate/co-facilitate new hire training orientation week and facilitate personal/professional development training offerings for existing employees of various roles within the company. This is a creative, collaborative position responsible for designing and delivering engaging, interactive training sessions using a multitude of training modalities in live, web-based, synchronous, and asynchronous learning environments. This individual may specialize in a particular subject or training program for the company, and/or function of the department (i.e. graphic design, training facilitation/speaking, coaching, etc.). This role places great emphasis on the delivery of training content. The Trainer will stay abreast of training, development, and learning materials, methods and techniques, as well as their possible application to current/planned training and educational programs. The individual selected for this position will participate in continual personal/professional development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- Design/co-design presentations and presentation materials
- Design/co-design training materials
- Facilitate/co-facilitate training content
- Develop and lead/co-lead engaging exercises and activities to facilitate the learning process
- Develop and maintain positive cross-departmental relationships
- Consult with Subject Matter Expert(s) to maintain an understanding of product, policies, and procedures.
- Design and conduct training needs analyses to determine gaps and possible learning opportunities for various departments
- Design, conduct and assess focus groups related to the gathering of relevant information for learning opportunities of various departments and initiatives
- Provide clear directives and instructions to trainees
- Advocate for change based on business and departmental needs
- Continuously seek external perspective and training, coaching, and development best practices
- Lead listening sessions and provide coaching/phone support
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities) -
- Must exhibit contagious enthusiasm and a passion for personal and professional growth for themselves and others
- Ability to successfully work independently on several projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret relevant training publications
- Must be proficient in Google Suite
- Must have a professional demeanor
- Have availability to work a flexible schedule on occasion.
- Attention to detail
- Listens to others and is passionate about helping others
The Training Specialist II will be proficient in the following competencies as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing:
- Continuous Learning
- Creativity and Innovation
- Information Gathering and Processing
- Interactive Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures
- *Applicants will be required to provide samples of relevant work and give a 5-minute presentation of their choosing.
Minimum Education and/or Experience -
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years training and/or instructional design experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills – Bilingual – (English/Spanish a plus)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Mathematical Skills -
- Skill level necessary for position
Problem Solving/Reasoning Ability -
- As required to perform essential job duties and responsibilities
Computer Skills -
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets)
Here’s what we offer...
Competitive benefits package which includes - medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program
Company pays 80% of medical/dental/vision premiums (Employee Only)
401K with employer match (up to 4%)
Company-paid time off
11 paid observed holidays and an extra paid day off for your company anniversary
Frequent fun company events and much more!!
Working for PeopleConnect goes far beyond just having a job. We have a fast-paced environment filled with people that really give our company a family feel. The Leadership Team provides support and guidance and is always open to feedback on how to continuously improve our service and work environment. There’s room for growth within the company, and we love to tap into the strengths of our existing talent. Here’s what we offer... Paid Weekly Competitive benefits package which includes - medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program Company pays 80% of medical/dental/vision premiums (Employee Only) 401K with employer match (up to 4%) Company-paid time off 11 paid observed holidays and an extra paid day off for your company anniversary Frequent fun company events and much more!!
9596 Chesapeake DrSan Diego, CA