Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist I
PeopleConnect Bonita, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description -
The Quality Assurance Specialist measures and evaluates the performance of customer service representative according to establish protocols. Using established tools, the QA Specialist ensures objectives are being met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- Audits calls against company standards
- Issues follow-up calls to dissatisfied customers, ensures satisfactory resolutions
- Reviews outbound correspondence
- Assists with coaching agents on calls that fail to meet the required standard
- Evaluates calls and provides coaching strategies
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities -
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities) -
- One (1) year customer service experience
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
The Quality Assurance Specialist must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and to work effectively and collaboratively. The ability to remain organized and flexible while multitasking and prioritizing is a requirement. The Quality Assurance Specialist will work, proactively while exercising sound judgement in a fast-paced results driven environment that requires attention to detail.
Minimum Education and/or Experience -
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six (6) months of recent employee mentoring/coaching (preferred)
Language Skills -
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (listening, written, and verbal)
Mathematical Skills -
As necessary for position
Problem Solving/Reasoning Ability -
- Flexible and able to listen to details and interpret information, both written and verbal to bring issues to resolution and closure
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize as necessary
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many competing deadlines and priorities
Computer Skills -
Proficient in MS Office Suite Proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations -
We pride ourselves in providing flexible, high quality customer support solutions with an emphasis on inbound technical support and customer service. In our San Diego office, we provide our services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail and social media.
PeopleConnectWhy Work Here?
Awesome benefits, pet and child friendly!
People Connect Customer Care is a leader in providing customer support and business for companies looking to create an external customer service platform. We provide an array of sophisticated customer service solutions to a variety of companies, from web-based membership companies to financial services enterprises. We pride ourselves in providing flexible, high quality customer support solutions with an emphasis on inbound technical support and customer service. In our San Diego office, we provide our services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail and social media.
9596 Chesapeake DrBonita, CA