Vice President of Product
Our client is a virtual mentorship company for emerging Black and Latinx professionals that helps companies scale their diversity and inclusion efforts while advancing the careers of underrepresented minorities. Their platform, which is currently used by more than 10,000 emerging Black and Latinx leaders, allows corporate mentors to communicate with prospective employees in career interest-based groups making it easier for companies to find, hire and retain diverse talent. Companies, from startups to Fortune 500s, use their company to build a diverse talent pipeline, improve retention and enhance corporate culture. Their CEO has also been featured on/interviewed by Forbes.com and Good Morning America.
They are currently seeking a Vice President of Product to join their growing team. Ideal candidates would have experience developing modern enterprise SaaS software and/or social networking applications. This position can be remote anywhere in the US.
As the VP of Product, your duties will include:
- Developing strategies to grow unique visitors and total reach across channels, including SEO, email, social, syndication/partnerships, and employers.
- Developing, testing, and scaling new ways to drive acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention across channels.
- Leading, analyzing, implementing, and socializing a robust A/B/multivariate product testing, collaborating closely with engineering and marketing.
- Interacting directly with our users and customers to understand their motivations and behaviors.
- Monitoring and measuring launched products and share learnings back into the product development process.
- Working cross-functionally and with the Engineer team to bring features live to the site.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
Benefits and Perks of working with our client include:
- 80% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k plus company match
- Market competitive total compensation package including stock options
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity with a growing company, that is truly making a difference, send your resume today to email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
Unlike retained firms, we're old fashioned enough to believe our job is to deliver quality people to you before asking to be compensated. Our recruiters and researchers have years of experience, and use tried-and-true headhunting techniques to identify top candidates. We’re confident in our ability to find the person you need. It’s risk-free for you, because you pay us after we produce results.