Located in Lafayette, CO, our client is an agricultural biotech company with the mission to improve high-value crops. Their goal is to become the trusted leader in agricultural technology, hemp product and coffee through their state-of-the-art nurseries, breeding programs and contemporary seed testing and production.
They are currently seeking a Senior Finance Associate with a background in a top strategy consulting or public accounting firm (advisory services), or relevant experience in a publicly traded company environment.
This position offers strong opportunities for growth as you will collaborate with executives, managers, and external partners to help position the company for continued expansion.
As the Senior Financial Associate, you will be required to:
- Compile and organize pro forma financial data to support capital fundraising efforts.
- Manage banking relationships and short- and long-term debt activities.
- Drive financial and operational planning with an emphasis on cash and expense forecasting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to reveal fiscal and operating trends.
- Develop and refine KPIs to monitor financial and operating performance including related analyses and dashboards.
- Support the development of corporate and operating budgets and associated reports.
- Support the development of administrative and operating processes.
- Assist with the preparation of materials and presentations for the company’s board of directors.
As the Senior Financial Associate, your background should include:
- 4-7 years of experience in finance with an emphasis on data management, analysis, and planning.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in financial forecasting, debt management, budgeting, and operational metrics.
- Excellent collaboration and consulting skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Agility to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a lean organization.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or accounting. MBA highly preferred.
- Advanced Excel and database skills.
- Previous M&A experience and a background in agriculture or biotechnology are helpful, but not required.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
KEYWORDS: cannabis, financial analysis, modeling, M&A, MBA, agriculture, data analysis, KPI