Marketing Manager - Cybersecurity Required
PeopleConnect Staffing Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a SaaS application cybersecurity and ransomware protection software company who all-in-one platform reduces downtime after an attack from days down to only one hour. They help organizations reduce the overall impact of ransomware by identifying risky applications and browser extensions with automated risk assessments tools.
They’re looking for an ‘all hands-on deck’ Marketing Manager to join their team. As a key part of the marketing team, you will be measured by developing thought leading content and the management of marketing channels, public relations and CRM execution. This is an amazing opportunity to help to continue the positive momentum of our client’s solutions in the marketplace and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing startup.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Marketing Channels and Campaign Creation
- Oversee the owned marketing channel strategy and execution across web, social, email, newsletters, and blog.
- Configure, test, deploy and optimize marketing programs.
- Actively manage and promote their website, blog, and content to relevant third-party platforms.
- Support marketing initiatives by actively engaging internal stakeholders, partners and customers to continually refine and promote their position in the marketplace.
- Maintain a cohesive brand voice across various forms of content including webinars, tradeshow booth and event experiences, video, case studies, and sales support materials.
Content Creation and Management
- Develop high-quality and thought leading content that are targeted to a variety of audiences.
- Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, web pages, blog posts, support for events, and white papers.
- Research industry-related topics and partner with product team to understand key product features. Synthesize information to write clear marketing copy to promote our product solutions to various markets and audiences.
- Execute effective brand recognition strategies.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a go-getter with 5+ years of experience in marketing a proven track record of success driving strategy, planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns and budgets across multiple channels (website, paid search, social media, email marketing, etc.) in the B2B space.
- Strong knowledge in lead generation, brand recognition, content marketing, SMB.
- Experience in the cybersecurity space is critical for this role.
- Highly developed communication skills; expert at crafting compelling content for different B2B audiences and channels.
- You’re a data-driven marketer who cares about the numbers, and leverages insights to inform your channel and content strategies.
- You have a collaborative mindset and experience partnering with sales.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, always-changing startup environment and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand when needed.
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong project and time management skills, with high attention to detail.
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation and CRM systems (i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Advertising, YouTube Video Advertising, etc.)
- Our client closed their Seed Round at $5MM. They are planning for a $10MM Series A round in the near future.
- This position can sit remotely anywhere in the US.
- If hired, you will get a base salary, unlimited PTO, benefits, bonus and equity.
- You will be the first marketing hire for the company and have the opportunity to build a world-class marketing team from the ground up.
If you’re interested in this awesome opportunity, please send your resume to Adam@PeoplConnectStaffing.com
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at PeopleConnect Staffing