Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device
- Posted: December 24, 2022
Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device – Part-time
Location: Eastern or Central Time Zone in USA
Citizen or Green Card Holder only
Salary: $110K - $125K
Part-time (20 hours per week) to start, may become a full-time role in the future. Prefect role for a semi-retired or retired professional.
Our client has developed a single use medical device and are looking for a highly talented Manufacturing Engineer to help them bring this to market.
This role will be ensuring compliance with essential local and international regulation requirements or/and programs.
You will manage the day-to-day process, provide senior management with reports and be making QMS and engineering judgement calls.
This role will be visiting vendor and subcontractors to ensure the product is being manufactured to the specifications of the client.
- Engineering or science degree at least 15 years’ experience in the medical device field
- Prior experience working in a startup and bringing a medical device to market is required.
- At least 10+ years of experience in as a Manufacturing Engineer in the medical device company
- Experience in the sterilization process
- Understanding of FDA guidelines and ISO 13845, 21 CFR 820
- Travel is required.
Please send resume including your LinkedIn profile to Karen@PeopleConnectStaffing.com
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?